The 49ers and the Ravens. Whether you’re a fan of either or neither, you’re still likely to catch a Super Bowl party this weekend that hopefully has all the alcohol you need to finish the NFL season off. If you’d like to drink said alcohol in a creative and NextRound fashion, you’ll find our Super Bowl XLVII Drinking Game fits the bill. You’re quite welcome, friends. Enjoy responsibly and don’t email us asking for bail. But send us pictures!
The Super Bowl XLVII Drinking Game
Take a drink every time:
- Someone says they can’t wait to see the GoDaddy commercial.
- That guy in the crowd tries to pretend like he doesn’t know he’s on camera.
- The announcers play on the whole “brother vs. brother” bit.
- You realize what could have happened if the substitute refs had stayed.
- It’s apparent that you’re going to lose the bet(s) you made.
- You save a cheerleader to your spank bank.
Take a shot every time:
- That guy at the party jumps out of his chair and screams at the television, especially if it’s you.
- The non-football-guy acts like he knows football.
- Someone talks about their fantasy picks for next season.
- You think of Keanu Reeves as “Falco” when you see Flacco’s name.
Doesn’t look like many rules? Be honest with yourself about the Keanu Reeves one– and you’ll understand why.