What good are momentous events in our nation’s history if we can’t use them as an excuse to get hammered and make some bad decisions?
With that in mind the members of Team Cool & Tough have put our formidable brain power together and come up with a drinking game for the 2009 Inauguration. No need to thank us, we’re just doing our civic duty.
The Inauguration Day 2009 Drinking Game
Drink Every Time Someone Says:
- “Change” (as a noun)
- “Most anticipated inauguration in history”
- The name of a celebrity who thinks their opinion matters.
Drink Every Time:
- Joe Biden’s hairplugs are awkwardly noticeable.
- You see Oprah crying.
- W glances at his watch.
- You see a mediocre looking chick with political aspirations in the crowd.
- Chris Matthews appears to get a boner.
- You see Obama’s face on a t-shirt.
- A white guy pretends to know the words to a Black Eyed Peas song.
- Keith Olbermann comes off as a smug, pretentious asshole.
- Someone in the crowd passes out.
- You see a bearded hippie.
- Jesse Jackson takes credit for Obama’s campaign.
- A Fox News correspondent speaks in hushed tones with an air of faux patriotism.
Have fun on Tuesday. And don’t blame us when you’ve got a lampshade on your head twenty minutes into the telecast.