Bond movies are great for a lot of reasons, one of those being absurdly named Bond Girls. Here are our thirteen favorite…
Pussy Galore. Played by Honor Blackman in Goldfinger. The quintessential Bond Girl with the quintessential Bond Girl name.
Mary Goodnight. Played by Britt Ekland in The Man with the Golden Gun. Possibly the single most underrated Bond Girl.
Kissy Suzuki. Played by Mie Hama in You Only Live Twice. If you’re going to be offensive enough to have Sean Connery go undercover as a Japanese fisherman by simply squinting his eyes, you might as well name the Japanese love interest Kissy Suzuki.
Paris Carver. Played by Teri Hatcher in Tomorrow Never Dies. Carv-her. Heh, heh. Remember when Teri hatch was a really hot version of Lois Lane? Yeah, us too.
Octopussy. Played by Maud Adams in Octopussy. There’s supposed to be some sort of innuendo here but we’re not sure we get it. That’s quite a leap from “Maud” to “Octopussy”.
Solitaire. Played by Jane Seymour in Live and Let Die. Anyone else think Roger Moore may have done a little motorboating on set?
And Honey Ryder. Played by Ursula Andress in Dr. No. It all started with Honey.
- The Best of Mock Porn in Feature Films
- The Best and Worst of Movies Based on Video Games (Minus the Best Part)
- Things That Have Tried (And Failed) to Kill Nick Nolte
- Movies That Would Lead You to Believe Leo DiCaprio Could Kick Your Ass
- 12 Action Movies That Are Actually Comedies
- The Best of Nick Cage’s Weird Hair
- 8 Questionable Castings That Turned Out Awesome